 Castle / 18542
  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) I just have to note this statement ... the new sets coming out *are* castle-themed, they're just not *minifig scale.* Nor are they "Bionicle," as Bionicle has its own theme. I think that's what you're really getting at. Its just perhaps some (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) If it's not minifig scale, I don't know what to call it. It might be a new medieval theme, it might be excellent, it might be a lot of things, but it wouldn't be a continuation of the Castle line, so whatever it might actually be called, it (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)