 Castle / 18537
Re: Castle-ize it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:15:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble wrote:
I have been a Castle "purist" for many years and resisted the urge to buy sets
from other themes. But like many Castle fans these days, eagerly waiting (and
waiting) for new Castle theme sets, I broke down and bought some Harry Potter
sets, just for the parts.

To my dismay, I found that I really enjoyed Ron's car from set 4728 - Escape
from Privot Drive. To make myself feel better about it, I "castle-ized" it.

http://swroble.home.att.net/Projects/Misc/RonsCar.htm

Stephen

Hehe... very cool. I think "1 PS" is enought for a car like this :)

see ya.