 Castle / 18492
  Re: why do people hate builders

I'd pretty much second everything said above. A couple of additional comments: I'm a Ph.D. organic chemist in part due to LEGO. Chemists tend to build lots of models of molecules using special building sets. For instance, see here: (URL) the nobel (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) Thanks for clearing up that bit about Star Trek fans. I was about to beam myself home, put on my Starfleet uniform, grab my phaser and tricorder, jump in my personal warp capable shuttle and hunt you down across the galaxy if necessary. Steven (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)