 Castle / 18486
  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) How about a 41 year old just coming out of his dark age 2 years ago after 30 years. Yes, at age 10 or 11 my parents stopped buying me Lego and I became uninterested. I thought it was for kids younger than I was at that time. 2 years ago when I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) Indeed, I've enojoyed reading all these comments. The only things I can add are: 1) Lego was named 'Toy of the Century' by Forbes 500 -- I think I remember that right, and, 2) There is nothing more valuable than imagination or creative thought (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)