 Castle / 18482
Re: New C-C Article: Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Abe Friedman wrote:
   Very nice article and very nice torsos. I noticed that you did not mention the use of self adhesive labels. I know a lot of folks print directly to these labels and then just cut-and-peel them off and stick them on. You can even get the labels in glossy. Upside, easier with less mess. Downside, much more expensive.

Abe

With LEGO... MONEY IS NO OBJECT! Only the BEST for your soldiers will do!

Hehe... thanks for the reply. Glad you liked what I’ve done.

--Anthony