 Castle / 18444
New C-C Article: Minifig Torso Designs and Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:16:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

After an axhausting run, I’ve completed 86 different minifig torso designs, along with a template, and compiled them into another article for Classic-Castle.com. Feel free to check it out HERE.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros