 Castle / 18317
    Medieval Peasant's Church —Yaron Dori
   Hi everybody, As promised I'm proudly presenting the 2nd MOC I've been working on recently. A small 'Medieval Peasant's Church' which would probably would look much better if it was white but as castle fan all I have is gray:-) It's been inspired by (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Medieval Peasant's Church —Bruce Hietbrink
   Yaron, Very nice church. I like the details in the windows especially. Also the goblet, the books (hymn books or bibles?), the statue, the shields are all nice details. The clapper on the bell is a good idea - I'll have to borrow that sometime. Does (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Medieval Peasant's Church —Yaron Dori
   (...) Hi Bruce, I really glad you liked it, thank you very much for your very quick replay. As for the bell, it does swing, infact it does everything beside ring:-) I wanted to attach a thread to my minifigs so they can swing it:-) You can borrow it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)