 Castle / 18317
18316  |  18318
Subject:
Medieval Peasant's Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:15:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everybody,

As promised I’m proudly presenting the 2nd MOC I’ve been working on recently.

A small ‘Medieval Peasant’s Church’ which would probably would look much better if it was white but as castle fan all I have is gray:-)

It’s been inspired by alot of previous works we’ve seen here before like those by Johannes Koehler and many others, but still it has a bit of original touch by me.

and for those who still haven’t seen my ‘League of Heros’ (I guess you can also call it something like “Starwars Goes Medieval”). Again my deep apologize for the big picture.

As always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome