 Castle / 18179
    Re: Castle = yes —Benjamin Ellermann
   Yes can be interpreted in so many ways. I think yes means: Yes, we have not forgotten about castle. Yes, we will release more castle legends. And Yes, we are working on a new castle theme which will be released some time in the future (Remember, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle = yes —Erick Jensen
     (...) I agree! No bad guys, just simple "this king vs that king". With equal but different castles and respective buildings. And a friggin minifig pack! e. (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle = yes —Andrew Saada
   (...) -snip- (...) Well said. I agree wholeheartedly except that I think pieces made from other pieces are not totally a waste; they can be useful if they are versatile. To borrow lyrics from the Black Eyed Peas: "Whatever happened to the fairness (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)