 Castle / 18152
    BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —Peter F. Guenther
   I've almost finished the structure of my most recent project, The Haunted Keep. This is a non-modular dungeon and an attempt to do something that has both a nice exterior and an interior useful for BrickQuest gameplay. Whether I've accomplished that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming) !

        Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —William Lister
     In lugnet.castle, Peter F. Guenther wrote: <Snipped> Hi Peter, That is an impressive looking keep. The black walls with the grey accents look great. The removable floors is a great touch. Can't wait to see it with some interiors. I could like it so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —Jason Spears
     (...) Nice work. I'm not sure that I like the look of no walls, but I understand why you did it. I look forward to playing Brickquest in this. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —Frank Filz
     (...) Cool. Although I'd be inclined to try it with interior walls. Frank (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Peter, I see that your keep was in use at MichLUG's latest outing. How did it go? Did someone take pictures to document the gaming? Bruce (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser) —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Well, we started playing, but there were too many distractions--we didn't have enough MichLUG members to watch the rest of the display and interact with the crowd. We got about 1/3 of the way through my scenario and had to call it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)