 Castle / 1815 (+5)
  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) Terra Brickus? (...) Terra Brickus Incognito? ;) -- Richard (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) Good point! We should think about that. (...) Hmmm... Stud land, the land of the manly, studly Studs ;-) (...) Yes, we definitely should think about that. How's about "BricKastle"? Or BricKastland? (as in, Brick + Castle + land) -Shiri (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea for Castle World Website

I like your ideas, but a few questions: -What units are LUs? (not light years I guess) -How would you determine who wins the war? Army sizes aren't enough, there are cases throughout history where little armies overcame big ones. (e.g. Maccabies (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) Well, in my theme park, I have a castle-themed area. It was originally called CastleWorld, but I though that it was a little too boring of a name, so now it is Castle Hill (and PirateWorld became Pirate Cove). I don't know if it works for a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

I like the wink to Tolkien, but it seems to me that lego castles are a bit more Arthurian than Middle Earthy. What about "Bricktannia"? Or a variation on Camelot, something like "Camedot" or "Brickelot", but maybe something stupid sounding. Of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact