 Castle / 18109
  Posable Horse Reloaded

Okay, I've redesigned my minifig posable horse. The result is now a little more to the same scale as a minifig, and generally it looks better and more horse-like. It still has 11 pivot points. If I could figure out how to make the head move up and (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)