 Castle / 18107
    Re: forum opinion —Stephen Wroble
   I see nothing wrong with having a new forum at Classic Castle, and I see nothing wrong with cross posting. Right now, the new forum has some interesting topics going. It's true that they could have all been posted here, but they weren't. This forum (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: forum opinion —Kai Gerkens
    (...) Hmmm... I don't think that it will be "better", 'cause of the discussed reasons before. Yes - there will be more castle-"readers/writers" in fact of the new forum, but if you realy wanna read all the stuff - you have to go to more than one (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)