 Castle / 18085 (+5)
  Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !

(...) James, do please post all the links to these files. There's no point in anyone else reinventing the wheel, right? All of this stuff has been on my "to do" list along with some Paradisa tile elements, but if you've already done it -- pass it (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Some carts

(...) Hi Jojo, I saw these carts the other day. They look great! I wish I had two brown ladders (and a pitchfork or two) to make the second cart. Ben (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Black Falcon Fortress Meets the CCS

(...) It has already been added to the City page at Classic-Castle.com (URL) love to see more! -Lenny (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: an e-mail I received...from Fred Carangue III

(...) Thank you Ben for posting and a double thank you to Todd for making it so I can post again. Newsreader posts is my next objective. Anyways... I've added a few more folders of castle and misc village buildings to my website, (URL) . Direct (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some carts

(...) Jojo, I really like the harnesses on first and the yolks on the second. using the string like that really works well and makes a nice change to the usual lego hitchings. Good job - thanks (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact