 Castle / 18069
    Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the whole castle ! —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) I don't think so Jojo! The falcons only have one type of siege weapon. The king's knights should have no problem running down and destroying a catapult or two. :) BTW - Kai your castle looks great. It should withstand a falcon attack, when (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the whole castle ! —Kai Gerkens
   (...) Hmm... I heard that the falcons build some siege weapons like the crusades did. I think they are not restricted to their own acquisitions :) (...) Jep ! :) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)