 Castle / 17972
    Re: MOC preview —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Thanks Kevin. Black tile floor? Well, any building that can handle it! haha. Actually, at BF03 there were some wicked specials on tiles, and now I've got some 100 black 2x2 tiles. I like tiling the bottom floor of my buildings, so, having used (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: MOC preview —James Stacey
   be found in (URL) 4728 Privet (...) Yes they are in the Sopwith Camel too its an expensive way of getting them tho with Privet Drive on sale everywhere ;) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)