 Castle / 17948
    A Castle I need to Re-design —Dave Ishak
   Hi all, I have never posted here in Castle world before. I think there is a first for everything. I do the occassional post in Loc.AU, but usually just lurking around. Let alone finding time to fulfill my passion for building Lego, I find myself a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: A Castle I need to Re-design —Benjamin Ellermann
     Hi Dave, Welcome to lugnet.castle. Your village and castle look great. It is a huge display! I like the massiveness of your castle. The river and gatehouse bridge are nice too. The castle might be a bit better if the ground around it was raised. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A Castle I need to Re-design —Dave Ishak
     (...) Thank you Ben......... (...) I couldnt agree with you more......... A Castle really needs to be elevated, especially if having a village below. The next one I do, I will be sure to make the Castle with a Keep and make the scale of it a little (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Castle I need to Re-design —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) Whoa. I saw this on Brickshelf a few days ago, and gave it another look over just now. I am amazed, this is one massive MOC. Some very nice tudor buildings, a very large army, and a lot of different things going on! If I had to pick one thing (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Castle I need to Re-design —James Stacey
     (...) Thats a great looking layout Dave. I cant wait to see the next one if you think its going to be better. There is a lot of detail to take in, some of the bits that I really liked are the green and white awning tents (may have to steal that (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Castle I need to Re-design —Johannes Koehler
   Hi Dave! (...) landscaping and buildings. (...) What do you mean with "lack of details"? I see a quite detailed scenery, like the built green door (instead of a standard molded part) or the bird trader. Like James I do not like the red-white inner (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)