 Castle / 17954
Re: A Castle I need to Re-design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:22:35 GMT

Hi Dave!

That’s a very nice layout, really, very nice. I like the realism in both landscaping and buildings.

   I lacked a lot of detail in just about every avenue,

What do you mean with “lack of details”? I see a quite detailed scenery, like the built green door (instead of a standard molded part) or the bird trader.

Like James I do not like the red-white inner ward too much. Pavements like this for me look indoor-like rather than outdoor-like. However, the overall gallery is great!

bye
Jojo