 Castle / 17940
  Re: A design idea

I mentioned something like this in passing once, here: (URL) "Again, with FTX I think we can use the 'cw' sub-newsgroup to achieve the same ends. Am I somehow missing what you mean by 'visually see the stories taking place'? " My point was that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A design idea

(...) This is very interesting. I didn't think of using it to create stories. There could be interactive stories. Hmm..... ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)