 Castle / 17940
Re: A design idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 01:40:54 GMT

I mentioned something like this in passing once, here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=17748

“Again, with FTX I think we can use the ‘cw’ sub-newsgroup to achieve the same ends. Am I somehow missing what you mean by ‘visually see the stories taking place’? ”

My point was that since each posting is capable of having FTX embedded images and such, the CW newsgroup could be used for the purpose of carrying on a story online in the form of a conversation between various participants. To read the story, you’d just read down the thread hierarchy. Pictures and everything...

It wasn’t anywhere as detailed as your post though.

-- Hop-Frog