 Castle / 17911
  Re: serously folks

(...) At least in space, we have proper sanitation systems - so we don't have to leave it in the street. You don't gotta be careful of walking under windows when strolling around outside the moonbase. :-) -Tim fut - o-t.fun (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: serously folks

(...) that's only because the folks who don't observe proper sealed-environment controls weed themselves out Real Quick in a vacuum... ;p James (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: serously folks

Giving a new meaning to the term 'floater' ~J~ (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)