 Off-Topic / Fun / 10441
Re: serously folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:47:17 GMT

Giving a new meaning to the term 'floater'

~J~

James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:

ps. I didnt mean that about space being poo I love it really

At least in space, we have proper sanitation systems - so we don't
have to leave it in the street. You don't gotta be careful of
walking under windows when strolling around outside the moonbase.

that's only because the folks who don't observe proper
sealed-environment controls weed themselves out Real Quick in a
vacuum...

;p

James

--