 Castle / 1790 (+5)
  Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?

not to mention the #4128 has the white spindle fences -four straight and two curved. :) That is deffinatly my favorite bucket! between those green slopes and the fences... yummmm... -jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Defense Archer at TCS!

I just got mail saying that the 4811 Defense Archer set(s. 10 of them. What can I say? I like that helm, and the torso print is neat too.) I ordered thru TCS has come in. They've also got a new Arctic polybag (a mini snowmobile) and some other stuff (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Dark Grey Castle

Well, I'm about to undertake the task of making the world's first Dark Grey & Black MOC Castle. It won't be too big; probably about 96x96, but it's hard to build anything large out of dark grey bricks. It'll be the fortress of my "Ironhelm" army. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?

(...) They are ina currently available set - 1194, with the red lap table. Kevin (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: another small house (a la David Eaton's Teeny Shack)

(...) I did a thatched house recently using the yellow rounded end 2x3 bricks to give the thick look with rounded edges and peak... (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact