 Castle / 17870
    i'm back with avengence —Daniel Ravenda
   heyyy...yyy remember me. i bet you do (as the bad speller :(. i am back kinda. Last night i saw my old lego pile up and thought of my old story. I said to my self "self make a huge battle scene edit it with your new aswsome program and make a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: i'm back with avengence —Erick Jensen
   (...) Cool, let's see it! (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)