 Castle / 17870
17869  |  17871
Subject:
i'm back with avengence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:49:00 GMT

heyyyyyyyyyy remember me. i bet you do (as the bad speller :(. i am back kinda.
Last night i saw my old lego pile up and thought of my old story. I said to my
self "self make a huge battle scene edit it with your new aswsome program and
make a story". well i stayed up till 6 am making a battle scene and now i'm
doing a lil story. so look out in the next coulple of days i'll be back soon as
my computors srarts working.

hope you are looking foward to it