 Castle / 17832
  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Hey!!! What about BF '04?? (...) I guess that would be up to the coordinator to come up with. A neat little addition that we'll have to discuss. A real nice definition of why would be a recent attack on the castle itself, and there are not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Sorry, but my 2004 vacation time will be used for wedding and honeymoon plans. :) I probably won't make it to BF again until '05. So it goes. -H. (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)