 Castle / 17787
  Pentagram MOC

while at a BF this year and recently in a reply to a post of mine, Lenny Hoffman suggested tha I build a pentagram out of red tiles to stage a brickwars scene on. Well it nearly exhausted my yellow and white tiles, but I squeaked it in (URL) you get (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: Pentagram MOC

(...) Very Nice. I think it is loads better than just a marker drawing that you did. Too bad you couldn't light the underside, so that the transparent tiles could glow. You could probably add some smoke to the picture using a graphics editor, and (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: Pentagram MOC

(...) That's the best 5 pointed star I've seen in awhile. Especially when you squint a bit. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)