 Castle / 17788
Re: Pentagram MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Travis Kunce wrote:
while at a BF this year and recently in a reply to a post of mine, Lenny
Hoffman suggested tha I build a pentagram out of red tiles to stage a
brickwars scene on.  Well it nearly exhausted my yellow and white tiles, but
I squeaked it in

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Mosaic/pentagram.jpg

hope you get a kick out of it.  I didn't use any pattern, not that you
really need to for something this size, but still it came out about as well
as I could have expected. I may try another version with the tiles on their
sides, as i have a ton more bricks in the proper colors.  We'll see.

enjoy!

-tk

Very Nice.  I think it is loads better than just a marker drawing that you
did.  Too bad you couldn't light the underside, so that the transparent tiles
could glow.  You could probably add some smoke to the picture using a graphics
editor, and then add your gruesome mini-figs (from the other diorama), and it
would look wicked (or at least smokin'). :)

Ben