 Castle / 17782
    Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep —George Haberberger
   (...) Bruce, These look nice, and to me they ring truer than the movies (gah, dwarf tossing). Did you make any trees with eyes? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks. Don't get me started on Jackson movie (for the record, I love the look of characters and locations, I hate the script). (...) You can see Treebeard and some other Ents in these chapters: (URL) only Treebeard and Quckbeam are actually (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)