 Castle / 17763
  Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep

Hi, Bruce. I had fun checking out your latest installment. I particulary liked the action scene of the orcs charging up the wall, and the following scene of them bursting through the breach. I also liked the eerie lighting in the cave, and the use (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep

(...) Thanks. I'm always a little worried that crowd scenes will just look like a big muddle. (...) I've had the most fun with lighting effects in underground scenes (e.g. Moria). On the ceiling, I was trying hard to not get a square boxy effect. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)