 Castle / 1776
Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:36:44 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
<<ah! you seek #4128! although the green wizard/witch hat is also in some
other freestyle sets,>>

Craigo is right.  I am not the set number freak that some of us are, but I saw
a green hat basic set the other day at a store -- its available readily, I
think it had a small red table or something -- probably around $20 USD.

Yup:

1194 Classic Building Table Set, 400 pcs (box), 2 figs

Price was $19.95

This was recently added to the DB (I need to dig out the packaging so we
can have a picture).

Unfortuanately the two figures are Freestyle boy and Timmy...

What the heck does "tia" mean?

"Thanks In Advance"

--
Frank Filz