 Castle / 1771
Re: Green Mage Hat? Huh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 06:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Where can you find the green mage/sorceror/magician hat?
I've seen it a couple'o'times but I thought they were painted. I'm not so sure
now...
What set(s) did they appear in?

TIA,
Shiri

  hey, shiri~

   ah! you seek #4128! although the green wizard/witch hat is also in some
other freestyle sets, #4128 is one of the best, imho.  big red bucket with
650 pieces, including lots of basic bricks, blue plates, green low slopes,
and lots of genuinely cool specialty pieces. be warned, once you have one,
you'll want a second! best of luck!

  later ~ craig~