 Castle / 17735
Re: Crossing of Foul Utterence - Castle MOC "Dare" Build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Crossing of Foul Utterence

Legend has it - A Mysterious Object was cast from the sky - where it smashed near this stream - The Object was placed at a Tower Crossing - It is now taken over by Creatures of the Night.

The Object was a wayward Maint-droid Tug Bot that crashed onto this planet from a local Star Ship, one of many in thousands of such stories across the Galaxy.

Based on a Dare, the prize is a Tasy Beverage.

The locals believe that two will appear and partake of the Two Goblets at the Crossings Tower.

Until that day, none shall utter the occurance.

(Features Dinosaurs Set #6721 Can Tops as the Bases of the Towers)

Nice Job, Eric. I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to guest judge your MOC at the fest.

Based on Castle Evaluation criteria,

Overall Model, 2/2 Parts Selection, 2/2 (creative use of those dino lids) Color Scheme, 1.5/2 (grey, but attempt to make it look interesting) Function 1/2 (Quoting Anthony Sava, “Its not a Castle”) Alternate Models 1/2 (NA, automatic 1, if you can come up with a very cool alternate model, then I’ll award a full bonus point.

Plus, I think an additional bonus of 1/2 point for meeting the dare is in order, for a grand total of 8/10, with another point if you can come up with a cool looking alternate model (using the same pieces).

Ben