 Castle / 17660
17659  |  17661
Subject:
Crossing of Foul Utterence - Castle MOC "Dare" Build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:40:53 GMT

Crossing of Foul Utterence

Legend has it - A Mysterious Object was cast from the sky - where it smashed near this stream - The Object was placed at a Tower Crossing - It is now taken over by Creatures of the Night.

The Object was a wayward Maint-droid Tug Bot that crashed onto this planet from a local Star Ship, one of many in thousands of such stories across the Galaxy.

Based on a Dare, the prize is a Tasy Beverage.

The locals believe that two will appear and partake of the Two Goblets at the Crossings Tower.

Until that day, none shall utter the occurance.

(Features Dinosaurs Set #6721 Can Tops as the Bases of the Towers)