 Castle / 17709
  Castle Town Standard?

Well I was looking at Jim Fould's wonderful citadel and I spotted this in the background, (URL) Town Standard" With diagrams for what looks like a moonbase for castle fans. Are my eyes decieving me? I believe I see a wall diagram for what I would (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Town Standard?

(...) I assume that was referred to in this post: (URL) "more will be revealed" part. I'd love to hear more about this discussion, if anyone who was involved wants to fill us in. Bruce (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Town Standard?

(...) Your eyes did not deceive you. This is from the first Castle Roundtable discussion: Introduction. We had quite an indepth discussion on what would be necessary to implement standards, including concepts taken from train and space and to apply (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Town Standard?

(...) Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. This was going to be finalized and offered to the Castle Community when a finalized web page and rules list could be compiled. Lenny and Ben M. are working on this currently (and perhaps myself as well, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)