 Castle / 17685
  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) Thanks for your feedback. You raise valid points. At the very least we would like to make a site that features custom castle creations, interviews with builders, and free custom instructions. We may or may not expand beyond that. It depends on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Hi, I agree with Richard - no time to visit much more pages - especially no further forum ! "buy, sell, trade" and of course the "interview's with castle builders" will be nice on a page. Did you visit the (URL) ? That's an exelent design of a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)