 Castle / 17681
Re: BF 2003 Saturday Questionnaire...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

Hi I was unable to post yesterday (Sunday August 10th), so the Saturday
roundtable questionnaire on Ballads will be posted tommorrow.

Alright, I'm looking forward to it!

I am just amazed at the response with the Friday Questionaire.  I think that
is awesome.  The Saturday Roundtable didn't receive as much turn out as the
the Friday one, but I think the information that was exchanged between the
participants was great, except for an occasional disturbance by a pre-teen
who thought it was appropriate to pass around his LOTR minifig replicas.

I was actually considering to go, however, the issue of travel costs
once again posed an issue, as well as the actual prospects of getting
time off from my preoccupations (college won't break until the
holidays)

Also, Jake McKee was there in the room, and I think that was cool.
I want to personally thank Lenny Hoffman and Anthony Sava for their
participation in both roundtables.

Just inquisitive

Aside from 'lego should make this item' vconversations, what
other topics were discussed? Exactly what point did you find
most brilliant? Least fathomable?

I also want to thank KK Quah for judging the Mocs and for professionally
representing Castles the way he does.

My gratefull thanks also goes out to Jim and Maelee Foulds for bringing their
awesome and immense MOC.  It was the high-light of the Castle room, and
made the "fantasy MOC" look COOL.

IF anyone hasn't done so already, please get some pictures of the
BF2003 castle room online!

Also, my thanks goes out to the rest of the participants who brought MOCs
to the Castle Room.  Without you guys, the Castle Room would have looked
quite dead.

As said previously, wish I could have been there.

Benjamin Medinets,
BF 2003 Castle Room Co-ordinator & LUGNET Castle Co-Curator

Osprey, over and out

{M. Aaron Hein}

<http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations/>