 Castle / 17676
  Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)

(...) I have none. (...) I have one. (...) Just buy the stuff you really want and pass on the rest. I have already resigned myself to collecting slowly over time and building just as slowly besides. I still have fun. I could have more fun, I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)

(...) Those 2 are just examples of many more (as it so happens I don't have neither). (...) True, I'm far from being a millionaire but still I try to buy the sets that are worth more others (to me) and it still far fetch from being cheap. After all (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)