 Castle / 17628
  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

Hi Peter, Let me start off by saying this looks really cool, I went to the BrickQuest site and saw the rules and everything, and I'm impressed. One thing I'm not too comfortable with is the fact that the class minifigs are pre-generated. Maybe if (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

(...) There are a number of changes to those rules, by the way. (...) Right. That's definitely been on my mind. Of course, any minifig can stand for any class. As for customizing the classes... it was always my intention after getting the round (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, FTX)