 Castle / 17561
  Concerning Elves...

Hey all, After posting my Orcs and Goblins, I began to build other races for Chaos Skies, and thought I might share them with you. Click on any picture to see a larger version of it. (URL) These are my Ikrosian Elves. In the center with the gray (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Concerning Elves...

Hey Anthony, I've never been one to create armies of magical creatures myself because I generally prefer to keep my minifigs assembled the way TLC had them to begin with (I can't stand having extra heads and such lying around!). However, I must say (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Concerning Elves...

Wow, someone reads my posts! I realize they appear very seldom, but it's always heartening to hear they have some influence. Great pictures as usual. I'd really like to see some pictures of your elves crawling through the woods hunting orcs.... (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)