 Castle / 17549
    MHoF update : Black Falcon wins! —Terry Prosper
   Black Falcon won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

        Re: MHoF update : Black Falcon wins! —Aaron Muhl
   If lugnet.castle is going to band together again, my vote would be to elect the Princess minifig. In fact, I'm voting for her right now. -Aaron "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:HIAKLz.K1s@lugnet.com... (...) Fame (...) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)