 Castle / 17549
  MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

Black Falcon won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

  Re: MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

If lugnet.castle is going to band together again, my vote would be to elect the Princess minifig. In fact, I'm voting for her right now. -Aaron "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:HIAKLz.K1s@lugnet.com... (...) Fame (...) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)