 Castle / 17543
Re: The Nazgul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote: .

Reed... Man... do you work for LEGO or something?

Hehe... I wish. Endless bricks would make building so much easier.. (I’m currently under 50,000 part-wise...)

   This is FANTASTIC. This has got to be the best dragon/drake at this scale I have ever seen. I must know how you made it! At this moment in time, your gallery hasn’t been moderated, so I don’t know if there are any more pictures, but if not, please take some! Ingenius use of the dragon master helms! And those minifig capes! WOW! I must now how they connect to the wings!

--Anthony

Kingdom of Ikros

Thanks so much for the compliments! The folder is currently moderated, with a total of ten pictures. I hope they show it better. David Laswell gave a great discription of how the wings were made (a little lower in this thread). I actually got the idea for the wings from a post you made a while ago (at least, I think it was you). You were asking if it would be un-purist to use cloth for wings, and someone replied to the thread with a suggestion of useing the cape from the Technic Darth Vader. I kept this in mind until a few months ago, when I finally decided to start building it. :) Thanks again!

Reed Anderson