 Castle / 17539
  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

Greetings Ben! (...) Glad to have you -- like everybody's said, it does us good to have more and more variety in the contributions we see! (...) That's just plain cryptic. I can picture it coming out of the mist... : ) Very nice use of the grey Time (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Thank you. I had originally planned to make this a sailing ship for the 'Bulls' theme, but as time went on I realized the colors didn't fit too well with the Bulls. I'm pleased with how it turned out, but I'm still unsure of which lego castle (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)