 Castle / 17525
  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Hi! always great to add someone to the community, especially the .pirate community! (...) this is a nice small medieval style ship, with high fore and stern castles to fight from. also, the color scheme is nice, the only problem with black is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Actually, I've been really frustrated with black. It's nearly impossible to photograph just like you said. Still, it looks very good in person and so I'll probably continue to use it in creations. (...) Thank you. Actually, my reasoning for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)