 Castle / 17505
    Orc Wolf Rider —Anthony Sava
   Over the passed few weeks, Lenny and I (along with several others) have been discussing different Orcish paraphernalia. And something of want was a large wolf for the Orcs to ride, as EVERYONE(1) knows that Orcs ride wolves into battle, not horses. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: Orc Wolf Rider —Reed Anderson
     (...) Wow, that looks great! I may have to try something similar if I build wargs (I think thats the spelling..) for my LOTR setup. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Orc Wolf Rider —Troy Cefaratti
     Very Cool Anthony! I like the sinister look of it and the beady red eyes. ;) Troy (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Orc Wolf Rider —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) When I read all that I was beginning to believe the wolf was just a big gray box (easy to mass produce, few uncommon parts). So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this. (...) I must say you succeeded on all accounts; it looks good and is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Orc Wolf Rider —Anthony Sava
     (URL) --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Two new woofs —Anthony Sava
   I got two new woofs built, click on either image to visit the main gallery for more pictures of both of them, post mod. The two seater, deluxe, now with high-speed air conditioning: (URL) The war woof deluxe, complete with war paint (ask about the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)