 Castle / 17435
    Re: King Arthur Library Display —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Better late than never: Let me verbalise how much I like your scenery! Great over-all concept, very good arranged scenes from the Artus-Legend within a very nicely build landscape, and accurate details wherever the eye glances. I also like (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: King Arthur Library Display —Keith Goldman
   Thanks very much Johannes, as you know I'm a big fan of your Mage's Tower, and I appreciate your comments. (...) Thanks again, I'm very pleased with the way the mural-style scene turned out. I'm still unsatisfied with the Grail, but I had to fill (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)