 Castle / 17433
    Re: crusader keep —Johannes Koehler
   Hi Steve! Hey, this keep looks really good! I like the use of mainly standard bricks and just few of these castle wall molded parts. I also like the several levels that are stairlike arranged, and the mix in the over-all design that is halfway (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: crusader keep —Stephen Rowe
   (...) i'll tell you what, the best way to go about getting the "unplanned" look of real castles, is to actually start building without a plan! ;-) in reality, i didnt have a real idea of exactly what i wanted it to look like, i only knew i wanted a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)