 Castle / 17421
  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

Hi Matt, To answer your questions: (...) They are made in 'hard' ABS. In fact, I've got Aragorn's sword and one of Lego's gray sword in my hands right now and they look identical in both color and texture. (...) I'll be selling them as individuals, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

They look really great Issac. The weapons look really professional, as does your sticker work. I look forward to your comerical release :) (btw.. Your from the UK .. cool, have you thought of joining the Brickish Assoc ?? Im sure people would love (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)