 Castle / 17372
  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Very nice work. I really like how you separated it all into scenes. And that castle wall as the backdrop for the whole thing is great. There are tons of details I like; the sword in the stone being slanted, the trees, the ruined wall, the way (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:> (...) Thanks Jason, I'm a big fan of your castle work so your comments are greatly appreciated. I spent a long time on the details, and I'm happy to see that they came through. (...) Yeah, posting on lugnet is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)